Become a Citizen Scientist now! Free Toolkit
Check out the new Citizen Science Toolkit by the Environmental Health Project.
This toolkit teaches you how to measure, monitor, and mitigate the potential harms associated with unconventional oil and gas development (UOGD), commonly referred to as fracking.
By following the processes outlined in the toolkit, you will be able to:
- Track health symptoms that are appearing today, as well as provide data for evaluating the longer-term health impacts of fracking
- Monitor the air and noise pollution associated with fracking activity
- Document impacts on groundwater and potential risks to drinking water
- Identify your geographic proximity to fracking activity (FracTracker tutorial)
- Mitigate, or limit, exposure.
You can download the toolkit today to protect yourself and your community from the potential harms associated with fracking.