New Years Reflection – Growing the network to fight oil & gas in 2022 ✨
We are thankful for the many gifts of time, talent, and kindness that network leaders and others have contributed over the past year – a year of turbulence and change for many of us.
✨ Highlights from 2021 ✨
Here’s What’s New Going Into 2022
In 2021 Raina Rippel, Kevin Richardson, and Jamala Harrison joined the team, expanding our services and helping to launch an accelerator program, event production services, and campaign outreach support for network leaders.
Their contributions are too many to describe in this announcement, but have helped us connect and build together.
- Campaign Accelerator – a four week collaboration to sharpen our campaigns against oil & gas projects by sharing resources, training, and input from guest experts (organizers, researchers, attorneys, and media professionals). More info here.
- Context of Influence – Get insights from data analysts into the trends and patterns in relevant news and social media activity related to oil and gas development. Learn more here.
- Leader Network – The vetted forum for leaders to share, discuss, and strategize together. Our recent upgrade makes the network more secure and useful – so please make sure your account is active. Log in or create an account here.
- Network Library – This began with the TENORM and PFAS Briefing Packages curated by Dusty Horwitt, and are being developed by a breakout group to compile research on a variety of issues related to oil & gas – including industry points and counter-points.
- Virtual Event Production – This is a pro-bono service provided to members of the network. Someone on our team will work with you on the technical production of your event. Join PSR, FracTracker, ProtectPT, and others who use HHN to save time and resources hosting webinars. Learn more here.
- Weekly Events Broadcast – Over 3,000 people are subscribed to our weekly event updates, so make sure you list your event so the network can hear about it.
Ryan, Raina, Kevin, Jamala, and Marty