- This event has passed.
Notifications & Host Controls (aka, why this is vetted network)
April 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Hosts of groups have an enormous amount of control, which is why this network is carefully vetted.
Since your group is part of the larger shared network – every other person here can find out about your events, and subscribe to get your notifications with a single click.
Since people can invite people, the network grows on it’s own.
And as a host of a group, you can bulk invite members, and add a special link to your website, email newsletters, and Facebook page, bring in even more participation.
As the network grows, participation in your group will grow.
And as a host, you have full control of your group and membership list.
Register Here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/vpcvf-2gqTMsHZu0WHxt0JLvdDXOGVIcYw
In this meeting we’ll review how to:
- Pin a Welcome Article to the top of your page news feed so it’s the first thing people see
- Send notifications to all your participants when you have an important announcement (use sparingly!)
- Use questions or polls as a prompt to start engagement right away or to facilitate inclusive decision making
- Turn features on and off such as polls, articles, events, topics, chat
- Add moderators in your group who have different permissions that regular participants
- Join the coordinated effort to invite members to the network on April 22nd, 2020
Please RSVP to get a notification when the meeting is about to begin.