- This event has passed.
Turning Followers into Participants, Connecting Your Facebook Page
April 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
You might have noticed that a very small percentage of people who follow your page on Facebook actually see your content, and even fewer will participate.
Unless you’re buying ads, it’s becoming less and less likely you’ll reach people unless they join your email list.
Thee are a few reasons people are less likely to participate on Facebook and instead become bystanders to the issues that matter to them;
- The profile they use to connect with you is the same one they share with family, high-school friends, and coworkers.
- They feel like they’re being watched, and their every movement is being tracked
- They are already following 100+ groups, and it’s feeling overwhelming to keep track of it all
- Your important update is next to distracting ads, and everything else
I’m not saying leave Facebook… far from that – but what if you could add a button to your Facebook page that would allow people to quickly sign-up for updates, and they could start participating in a private network focused on oil & gas issues.
- No more guessing and hoping the algorithm works in your favor
- No more missed connections
- You can send notifications to all your members, without paying for ads
- You can download your member email addresses if you need to
- Your announcements, actions, and updates will be seen by people who follow you.
In this meeting we’ll demonstrate how to move your followers from Facebook into your Campaign Network group, and how to add a button where people can easily join with their existing Facebook account.
This is how other organizations using this private social platform have been able to grow participation at an impressive rate. This is how we win.