PFAS and Fracking
📚 Some network members are pulling together a resource list where people can go to learn more about fracking and dangers of PFAS.
This is where you can catch up with what we've been doing in HHN but this will eventually be a more robust list. Right now there are at least 13 groups which will be listed as a resource, they will be listed soon!
- PSR Release - New Report Fracking with Forever Chemicals
- Webinar: Exposé on use in fracking of previously unknown, highly dangerous chemicals
- FracTracker – Mapping PFAS "Forever Chemicals" in Oil & Gas Operations
- Environmental Health Project – Understanding PFAS, The "Forever Chemicals"
- Panel: Conversation with Dusty Horwitt, Barb Gottlieb, and Ranjana Bhandari on the significant of the report and next steps
- Notes: from network coordination meeting
- Video: Discussion with Attorney Rob Bilott (whose story the film Dark Waters was based on)
- Video: EHP's, PFAS, Endocrine Disruption, and Shale Gas Development
Letter to the U.S. EPA
Join PSR in calling on the U.S. EPA to take immediate steps to protect us from those chemicals, starting with a moratorium on PFAS use for oil and gas extraction. Add your name to the letter to EPA here.
If you would like your group to be listed as a resource for people wanting to get involved because they are concerned about forever chemicals and fracking, please click here to add your group.