You're not alone in your fight. Access a vetted directory of activists, researchers, campaigns, and funders who are working together to stop fracking.
The Halt the Harm directory has individual profiles with information about their work and how to contact them directly. Use the map to search for people OR organizations in the network wide alliance map.
- Search a database of over 250 leaders in the anti-fracking movement
- Add groups to the alliance map
- Create a dynamic profile
- Request an introduction to someone in the database
- Mobile-first design, login and manage your account from anywhere
- Log in with your email address to update your profile map.halttheharm.net
New Features coming in January 2021!
- Add skills to your profile and search the directory by skill
- Connect your profile to an organization in the map
Our team is working hard to make the Leader Directory one of the best resources to support you in connecting with the movement. To get involved in the development of the Leader Directory, join the Halt the Harm Network group in the Campaign Network.
Hello, I'm Ryan, a member on the Network Operations Team. My job is to help connect you with free services offered within the network.
There are hundreds of leaders, dozens of organizations, and professionals ranging from legal advisors to professional fundraisers and film producers. The purpose of our call is for me to learn about the issue you're facing, your goals, what barriers you've run into, and what kind of support you're looking for.