An opportunity to connect, strategize, and learn from leaders in the network.
Organizing to protect our communities from fracking and gas development is hard work. We need to connect with each other, teach each other, and learn from each other's successes and challenges.
While it doesn't replace real-life events, webinars make it possible to share presentations & provide trainings from a distance.
Now that's great, but running webinars requires some powerful tools, and it can get expensive, even to just host the video files. That's where we come in. Our team can help provide the tools and technical support, and even assist in hosting your presentation. This way you can focus on sharing the content and perspective you bring to the network.
Click Here to join the directory and forum, or, if you're already a member leave a comment below about topics you'd like to see, or volunteer to give a presentation.
Be Featured in Our Next Webinar
If you have something to share with the network, a webinar can be an effective way to connect with a large, spread out group of leaders.
Here's how it works:
- Fill out the "Be featured in our next webinar" form below.
- We'll get in touch with you to schedule a time & coordinate the logistics
- Together we'll share the webinar and register participants
- On the day of, we'll record the webinar and send a replay link to everyone who registered
- The presentation will be published and become a resource for the entire network.