Here is an archive of our webinars with network partners.
If you're looking for the network-wide events calendar, you can find it at network.halttheharm.net/c/events. The network events calendar is robust with multiple events each week posted by leaders in the network. Join the network to access.
Scroll to the bottom of this page for information about working with us to host your next online event.
The Advocate’s Toolkit: Resources for Tracking Harms of Fracking. Learn about tools you can use to map and track the harms of fracking. This webinar featured three experts to tell you about tools they work on and ways you can integrate these tools into your work. Tools featured: FracTracker Mobile App |YouAreHereNYMap.org | #Fileroom About the Presenters: Samantha Malone…
This session focused on the latest research and findings in the field about health impacts of fracking. The panel shared examples of impacts found in research, in the field and ways these impacts can be used in organizing efforts. View the recording below. Want more free services like this webinar? Apply to be a Halt…
Webinar Production Support
If you have something to share with the network, a webinar can be an effective way to connect with a large, spread out group of leaders.
Check out our article, 5 Reasons Local Campaigns Should Host Webinars and Online Events for a complete breakdown of the benefits and process we use for webinar support.
Here's how it works:
- Schedule a 15 minute call to discuss your webinar idea
- We will use a shared planning document to gather the title, dates, description, speaker bios, and outreach materials.
- You will get a Zoom link and registration page for your event
- Together we'll share the webinar and register participants
- On the day of, we'll record the webinar and send a replay link to everyone who registered
- The presentation will be published and become a resource you can use in your work and share with the entire network
Hello, I'm Ryan, a member on the Network Operations Team. My job is to help connect you with free services offered within the network.
There are hundreds of leaders, dozens of organizations, and professionals ranging from legal advisors to professional fundraisers and film producers. The purpose of our call is for me to learn about the issue you're facing, your goals, what barriers you've run into, and what kind of support you're looking for.