Halt the Harm Podcast
Welcome to Halt the Harm Podcast...
This movement is created by leaders who are inspired to take action.
While we are all connecting by our shared goals to fight fracking’s harms, each and every leader brings a different perspective to this fight. And each perspective has a unique story behind it – a story to tell and to inspire.
We've teamed up with producer and network member Ryan Clover from WRFI Community Radio to interview other leaders in the Halt the Harm Network about every day life and what inspires them to action, day in and day out.
Subscribe to hear the back story and motivations of different Leaders in the Network. We're excited to dd this podcast to our services so we can all connect, build and be inspired together.
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts
Browse and Listen to Episodes
Each episode that's released is announced to the network and featured on our blog, so if you're not subscribed you can still get access to these interviews and hear stories from leaders in the network.
Walter Hang from Toxics Targeting has led unprecedented victories against oil and gas projects in upstate NY – and in this interview he explains his strategy of balancing the message…Listen & Read More
Ranjana Bhandari is a mother and economics lecture. She bought a house in Arlington Texas in 1993. It’s Texas, so it didn’t shock them when the realtor mentioned mineral rights…Listen & Read More
Tell Your Story on the Podcast
The goal of this podcast is to share stories from leaders in the movement and build greater awareness of the people concerned about oil & gas.
Hi, I’m Ryan Clover, host of Halt the Harm Podcast.
I joined Halt the Harm Network network in early 2016. I'm a dog person (that's Shayla in the picture) and I'm really excited about learning and sharing what I'm learning with others.
Podcasts make it possible to really listen and understand where someone is coming from. I believe this podcast will make our network stronger in understanding and friendship. So, first of all, thanks for your interest!
Interview Details & Booking:
What to Expect:
This podcast is about the people in the network, our stories, and what inspires us to action. Here are some of the questions which may come up in our conversation.
- What was the moment you realized you needed to take action?
- How do you stay motivated, despite the challenges you've experienced?
- Who supports you to be who you are?
- What have you had success with? What struggles almost forced you to quit?
How to Prepare:
- Fill out the booking survey and schedule a time on my calendar.
- Choose a quiet, calm environment to talk
- Use a USB microphone, or headphones to help isolate the sound.
What happens next?
- I produce the show and make us both sound good.
- I add an intro and an outro with credits, and to talk about Halt the Harm Network.
- I publish the program as part of our podcast and possibly even broadcast the episode on Community Radio WRFI in Watkins Glen / Ithaca NY
- We'll be in touch like old friends.