If you're looking for the network-wide events calendar, you can find it at network.halttheharm.net/c/events. The network events calendar is robust with multiple events each week posted by leaders in the network.
Webinar Production Support
If you have something to share with the network, a webinar can be an effective way to connect with a large, spread out group of leaders.
Check out our article, 5 Reasons Local Campaigns Should Host Webinars and Online Events for a complete breakdown of the benefits and process we use for webinar support.
Here's how it works:
- Schedule a 15 minute call to discuss your webinar idea
- We will use a shared planning document to gather the title, dates, description, speaker bios, and outreach materials.
- You will get a Zoom link and registration page for your event
- Together we'll share the webinar and register participants
- On the day of, we'll record the webinar and send a replay link to everyone who registered
- The presentation will be published and become a resource you can use in your work and share with the entire network