Sign-up for Webinar Announcements
Organizing to protect our communities from fracking and gas development is hard work. We need to connect with each other, teach each other, and learn from each other's successes and challenges.
Webinars are one of the best ways we can learn from each other and connect our campaigns from a distance.
Click Here to the Campaign Network directory and forum, or, if you're already a member sign in and check out the upcoming events.
Scroll to the bottom of this page for information about working with us to host your next online event.
Want to hear about the next webinar on Halt the Harm Network? Sign up for our email list for event announcements.
View Past Webinars
Learn how anti-protest bills, preemption laws, and voter suppression not only silence the voices of local communities but also perpetuate the fossil fuel and plastics…Watch Replay
We had a great webinar this week! Special thanks to our presenters Chris and Laura, as well as our moderator Ned. Here is the full…Watch Replay
In partnership with A-Z Impacts of Plastics HHN hosted the event, “Tackling the A-Z Impacts of Plastic: Students Taking On Petrochemicals (STOP)” on Monday, May…Watch Replay
Be Featured in Our Next Webinar
If you have something to share with the network, a webinar can be an effective way to connect with a large, spread out group of leaders.
Check out our article, 5 Reasons Local Campaigns Should Host Webinars and Online Events for a complete breakdown of the benefits and process we use for webinar support.
Here's how it works:
- Schedule a 15 minute call to discuss your webinar idea
- We will use a shared planning document to gather the title, dates, description, speaker bios, and outreach materials.
- You will get a Zoom link and registration page for your event
- Together we'll share the webinar and register participants
- On the day of, we'll record the webinar and send a replay link to everyone who registered
- The presentation will be published and become a resource you can use in your work and share with the entire network
Hello, I'm Ryan, a member on the Network Operations Team. My job is to help connect you with free services offered within the network.
There are hundreds of leaders, dozens of organizations, and professionals ranging from legal advisors to professional fundraisers and film producers. The purpose of our call is for me to learn about the issue you're facing, your goals, what barriers you've run into, and what kind of support you're looking for.